Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jim's dog







Hi
Long time no update....
We left Knoxville and moved on to New Orleans. Got to spend two nites there, when we got a call to come back to South Bend, In. to take care of my mom who is terminally ill. We have been here 5 weeks now and it is close to the end.
As you know, our yorkie, Indy, is Lindas dog, and I have been threatening him for a couple of years now, that if he does not start being nice to me, I will get a dog of my own.
Got him on the 9th of Dec. Drove about 50 miles South to a breeder in Indiana. His name is Walker, he is a Maltese and was born on July 13th(same date as my mom), and weights 6 pounds.
He is my dog, but I do share him with Linda. We hope that the two of them(dog's) will get along once Indy stops being so mean to Walker.
We have hopes of leaving her at the end of the month and will head back to New Orleans, via Tunica, Mississippi for a little gambling. We will stay in the southeast until Spring, than come back here to put the house on the market. There is an Escapee club RV rally in Missouri the later part of May that we want to attend.
Drop us a line. If you can't do it here than send it to us at:
Jim and Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment