Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just another day

Hi to all of you wonderful friends

Last Saturday we went to my 1954 Holy Cross grade school reunion. There were 87 in the class and about 17 attended the reunion. 12 members are dead.

It was a nice time, I did not remember very many of those that were there, and I was trying to remember of those that were there who were the hotties at that time…..

 

It is a bad time now for football fans. The spring “organized team activities” are over and its about 2 months to opening of official practice for the Bears and several weeks for ND….what am I to do until than? If I believe all the hype both teams should have a great year….but we have all heard that before.

The weather has made a major change for a few days. Lower temps (72-75 day) and the humidity is down to 60%. But I heard it is going back up into the 90’s by early next week. Great sleeping the last two nights though.

Sunday we will celebrate “the boys” birthdays. Indy’s is the 4th and Walker’s is the 13th. Linda bought them both two new outfits and a can of Mighty Dog gourmet dog food. With cupcakes for the kids and adults.   I know, I know, you don’t have to say it.

Have a great day

Love to all of you

Jim and Linda

1 comment:

  1. You had Hotties in grade school???? Can't resist, even though you said "I know, I know" - Linda they're DOGS for Pete's sake!!!

    ReplyDelete