Thursday, May 20, 2010

getting into my brother’s driveway

Now that is a silly name for a post. Anyway, some have asked, so here it is.

Coming off of the highway I turn onto his street and than have to make a left turn into the bank entrance. This shows the bank entrance.

toms driveway 001

Than I have to back out, going the opposite way and back down a residential street for about 3/8 mile

toms driveway 002

Than make a sharp left (or right depending on which way your head is turned) turn into his driveway, avoiding the mailbox and tree

toms driveway 003

If I am lucky I can do this in two or three tries.

After all this I pull off the driveway into the yard. They just paved the driveway last year and where the driveway meets the concrete apron of the garage they installed a drain to collect all of the water that comes down the driveway from rain and snow. I put the electric cord into this channel to protect it. Last year I added a 30 amp plug outside.

toms driveway 004

Nothin’ to it, but to do it……..

See ya

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Quite a manuver you have to go through, but you are probably pretty use to it by now.

    ReplyDelete