Monday, January 14, 2013

Caliche mud

Here are a few more pictures of the caliche mud from our last storm. The mud is probably similar to mud anywhere. Here is it brown with lots of rocks in it. It sticks to your shoes and clothes and builds up as you walk so pretty soon you are walking on an inch of mud...that is when it is not sucking your shoes off. It is slick and goey. When you are going in and out of the trailer every time you log someone in than it is a mess to clean off of your shoes, hence the water hose and piece of plywood.
 
 
 



 
Hope this answers some questions about caliche.
have a great afternoon
love to all of ya
Jim

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back
    frequently!

    my page; cheap desks 2013

    ReplyDelete